Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie questions

2 posters

Go down

newbie questions Empty newbie questions

Post  ashnkristen Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 pm

We just received our package from vape dojo! Thanks vape dojo! Everything came as we ordered it. I'm super excited. We got the esco ego e2 starter kit and some vape juices. We charged the batteries and started vaping right away. I have a couple questions that I noticed from my first experience with the e2. One thing I noticed was that at first when we started vaping we were getting some vape juice coming through the mouthpiece getting on our lips and tongue. I *think* it may have been because we were sucking too hard (which i doubt) or we were holding the e2 straight or tipping it up. I started holding it downward while sucking and I have not gotten any more juice through the mouthpiece. I don't think it was because it was filled too high either because I only filled it up 3/4 of the tank. Also one other thing is that occasionally we get a dry hit/no vape cloud (but not often). One more thing is that I've noticed that one of the tanks seems to be leaking from the bottom. I checked the tightness of the connection and it seems to be as tight as it will go, so I can't figure out why it's leaking. Overall, I'm already very satisfied with the service of vape dojo and the products we received. Any feedback on these issues is much appreciated. Thanks again vape dojo!

ashnkristen

Back to top Go down

newbie questions Empty leaking stopped

Post  ashnkristen Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

next I switched tanks on the batteries and tank #2 started leaking from the bottom as well. I noticed that I had that tank tight as possible on the battery and the other tank which was leaking had stopped leaking when I changed batteries was not on as tight as possible. So I untightened the tank that was leaking a little bit and it's seemed to stop leaking now. So maybe the problem was that I had it too tight on the connection? Thanks.

ashnkristen

Back to top Go down

newbie questions Empty leaking again...

Post  ashnkristen Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 am

well, just when i thought that untightening the battery connection had stopped the leak, it started leaking again after about an hour. Only one is leaking and it seems to leak with either tank and the one that does not leak won't leak with either tank, so I'm wondering if the battery may be causing the leak. Does anyone know why this may be happening? Thanks for any info...

ashnkristen

Back to top Go down

newbie questions Empty Re: newbie questions

Post  Bryan Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Hope we got y'all squared away.

Here is what can fix an Esco tank that is seeping fluid:

The E2 tanks can be somewhat finicky. From my own experience, it will seep out depending on the juice and the voltage level. That is why we only sell the E2 with a variable voltage twist. Once you are able to dial in the best voltage for the juice you are using, the problem should be fixed. The best way to know the correct voltage is through trial and error. I hope this helps. Unfortunately, vaping is an inexact science.

Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

newbie questions Empty Re: newbie questions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down