Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New and have some questions

4 posters

Go down

New and have some questions Empty New and have some questions

Post  alphabits Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Hello! Brand new to the world of vaping but enjoying it VERY much!!! After 31 years of smoking I'm finally on the road to quitting and it's all thanks to my son for introducing me to this. I've been working on quitting for almost 2 years and have had many, many failed attempts. My son loaned me one of his vaporizers (is that what you call them as a general term??) to use while I waited to receive my Katana that he had ordered for me. He ordered it last Friday morning and I got it in the mail this past Tuesday morning (excellent order turn around time!!!!)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! I'm considering ordering another one or two this weekend so I have back-ups. I do however have a question about cleaning the tank. Is there a way to clean the tank? I have changed flavors twice after emptying the tank (I only use a little at a time instead of filling the tank) and made sure there wasn't anything left in it. This second flavor change however I've noticed that a couple hours later I'm still tasting the old flavor rather than the new flavor I put in it. Is there some way around this? Is there a way I should/could clean the tank? Are these supposed to be disposed of after each tankful??

Thank you in advance for any and all help!!!!

alphabits

Back to top Go down

New and have some questions Empty Re: New and have some questions

Post  VapeMasterSupreme Mon May 27, 2013 8:16 am

Hello!!! Im glad you love your katana kit. Have your questions already been awnsered?? If not let me know.
Welcome to the world of vaping!!! cheers cheers cheers
VapeMasterSupreme
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberToothVaper Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 am

i use a needle cap on my juice bottles, and try to pour the new flavor down the wicks, trying to flush off remaining thick juice on it .. blends faster to a flavor change few pulls later after its together.... I try to use flavors that complement each other as i refill with new flavor... and the katana clearomizer is not rebuildable.. it wil need to be relaced later down the road. cheers welcome to the vape world... cheers Im 32 days w/o a cigg. Thanks Vape Dojo! (funny, i still have my pack of ciggs from 33 days ago lol. lol!
SaberToothVaper
SaberToothVaper

Back to top Go down

Post  alphabits Fri May 31, 2013 3:18 pm

SaberToothVaper wrote:i use a needle cap on my juice bottles, and try to pour the new flavor down the wicks, trying to flush off remaining thick juice on it .. blends faster to a flavor change few pulls later after its together.... I try to use flavors that complement each other as i refill with new flavor... and the katana clearomizer is not rebuildable.. it wil need to be relaced later down the road. cheers welcome to the vape world... cheers Im 32 days w/o a cigg. Thanks Vape Dojo! (funny, i still have my pack of ciggs from 33 days ago lol. lol!

Thank you for your suggestions Saber!!! It has been 8 days 7 hours since my last cigarette and I couldn't be happier!! I am already starting to feel a little better physically than I have in a long time!!!

Since I posted this message I did some research and found a different tank to try. I like that I can clean this one out (kanger T2) but i'm finding the wicks burn quickly. The first one I had in for 2 days and it ruined the juice and the second one is needing replaced now. I'm looking into trying to find a Kanger ProTank since I'm thinking the wick being in the bottom might be a better idea. I thought about trying the EVOD but if I just go straight to the glass I can try some flavors that I can't try with the plastic tanks. Thoughts???

alphabits

Back to top Go down

Post  wbart Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 pm

alphabits wrote:
SaberToothVaper wrote:i use a needle cap on my juice bottles, and try to pour the new flavor down the wicks, trying to flush off remaining thick juice on it .. blends faster to a flavor change few pulls later after its together.... I try to use flavors that complement each other as i refill with new flavor... and the katana clearomizer is not rebuildable.. it wil need to be relaced later down the road. cheers welcome to the vape world... cheers Im 32 days w/o a cigg. Thanks Vape Dojo! (funny, i still have my pack of ciggs from 33 days ago lol. lol!

Thank you for your suggestions Saber!!! It has been 8 days 7 hours since my last cigarette and I couldn't be happier!! I am already starting to feel a little better physically than I have in a long time!!!

Since I posted this message I did some research and found a different tank to try. I like that I can clean this one out (kanger T2) but i'm finding the wicks burn quickly. The first one I had in for 2 days and it ruined the juice and the second one is needing replaced now. I'm looking into trying to find a Kanger ProTank since I'm thinking the wick being in the bottom might be a better idea. I thought about trying the EVOD but if I just go straight to the glass I can try some flavors that I can't try with the plastic tanks. Thoughts???

I have two of the Protanks and while I like them the new BCC ISmoka tanks and Evods have a harder draw on them that I appreciate. That and I have put a Protank on a Katana before and it feels awkward. The other tanks are more suited for Ego Batteries. And while I have had flavors that have cracked my old plastic tanks it is usually after the juice sits in it for a few days but my suggestion is try it all. Your Vaping preference might be different then mine
wbart
wbart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down