Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throat hit issues

2 posters

Go down

Throat hit issues Empty Throat hit issues

Post  CatiePaige Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi there! I just got my Kanger mini Protank 2 a couple days ago and I love it! I only have 1 small problem. When I take a hit, I first draw into my mouth, and then my lungs, but my throat starts to get really irritated after a couple of hits. I'm using the regular tobacco flavor at 18mg of nicotine. I've done a little research, and it looks like lessening the nicotine would help with that, but I don't understand! I was smoking half a pack a day just a few days ago! Why is it that my throat gets more irritated vaping then smoking? That seems ass backwards. Is it really the nicotine amount that is irritating my throat? Should I try changing flavors? I'm worried if I change the nicotine strength, I'll get crabby and bitchy when I go through withdrawals (been there, done that in the past... it's really not pretty).

Any advice is appreciated!!!

Thanks!

CatiePaige

Back to top Go down

Throat hit issues Empty Re: Throat hit issues

Post  Vape Ninja Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Could be the Nicotine level or the pg/vg ratio. I believe the tobacco juice from vape dojo is a 70-30 blend with 70 being pg and 30 being vg. Some people are really sensitive to high amounts of pg content maybe try a juice with a different amount such as 60/40 or 50/50 if that doesn't work might have to go 100% vg blend juice which I don't think vape dojo carries. Hope this helps!!
Vape Ninja
Vape Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/james.souder.562

Back to top Go down

Post  CatiePaige Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Awesome!! I'll definitely try a lower ratio. Thanks!!

CatiePaige

Back to top Go down

Post  Vape Ninja Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:34 pm

No problem Very Happy 
Vape Ninja
Vape Ninja

https://www.facebook.com/james.souder.562

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content