Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo

+2
caged
RCO67
6 posters

Go down

Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo Empty Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo

Post  RCO67 Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 am

Stopped in the Vape Dojo about a week and a half ago. Really just wanted to check out the shop and maybe get some juice. Wound up getting plenty of juice, a Smoktech RDA, drip tip, ego battery for my wife (a new vaper), cartos, Evod and replacement heads.

I didn't get to meet Bryan, though I do want to let him know that he has a tremendously friendly and helpful staff. I thoroughly enjoyed conversing with Joe, Josh and Chris. They were all knowledgeable about the products being offered and I never felt rushed even when the store started to get busy.

I'm curious if VD ever has any "hangout nights", meets or other special events in store?

Looking forward to coming back out.

RCO67

Back to top Go down

Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo Empty Re: Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo

Post  caged Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:05 pm

I agree. Every time I go over I just feel like hanging out, but then I end up buying stuff. I was thinking a class/demonstration on different techniques on building RDA/RBA coils would be great. I'd be more tempted to buy one if I saw someone build one in person first.

caged

Back to top Go down

Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo Empty Re: Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo

Post  OnlyVape_ Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 pm

I just purchased my first vape pen last week and haven't touched a cigarette since my purchase. The staff at vape dojo is very helpful and very knowledgable of the products they sell. I purchased the ego twist battery with the kanger evod tank. It works very well but I have been looking for something to give me more vapor. Maybe a new tank or different battery?

OnlyVape_

Back to top Go down

Post  wbart Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:59 pm

I will agree totally, It is cheaper to order online for me since I live across the Bridge but every chance I get I head over to hang out and see what is going on, and to answer your question every night is hang out night at the Dojo! I just wish I wasn't so busy at work so I could go more often.
wbart
wbart

Back to top Go down

Post  VapeMasterSupreme Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Eh man im always down showing someone how to build any RBA/RDA I can rebuild anything you want from an ithaka to an octopus just stop on in and ask for josh!

Thanks

KCAVO
VapeMasterSupreme
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  caged Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 am

VapeMasterSupreme wrote:Eh man im always down showing someone how to build any RBA/RDA I can rebuild anything you want from an ithaka to an octopus just stop on in and ask for josh!

Thanks

KCAVO
I may have to take you up on that offer. I am very interested in the Magoo. Is there a a full stainless steel or glass option for the tank? I want to stay away from plastic because some of the juice I like have cracked T3s.

caged

Back to top Go down

Compliments to the staff at the Vape Dojo Empty First trip and experience with Vape Dojo deserves two thumbs up!

Post  ccutty Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:53 am

I have just recently within the past month gotten back into vaping e-liquid since they first came out about 5-6 years ago. About 3 months ago I unfortunately purchased a piece of crap Blucig at a local gas station, but was extremely disappointing as they taste like burnt ass, lol. A co-worker found a local shop in Dundalk and was showing off his ego ce4 one day. I took an inhale off of his mod, and was very impressed. He was using a watermelon/menthol mixture that was unbelievably great tasting. After that one taste, I knew that I had to immediately obtain a gadget similar to his, so I ordered a started kit off of ebay and some flavors from Nhaler. The products arrived 3 days later and I have been vaping e-juice ever since. For a while I would just have my co-worker pick me up some e-juice, but all the while I started researching for local stores that I could shop at for supplies. the first place that I went to was called the Vape Vine in Glenn Burnie and I was not very impressed with anything about them, their e-juice is from a third party provider and is expensive. the customer service there was a bit uncomfortable as well. So, I went back to the directory of local shops and then decided to give Vape Dojo a try. My first experience with the employees and the products offered at their store in Ellicott City was a very good one, and this store will become my local place for e-juice for now on. I was also able to ask questions and try out some mod batteries that I previously knew nothing about. the staff is very considerate, knowledgeable, and friendly. I will recommend Vape Dojo to other fellow vapers whenever the opportunity arises.

I actually was interested in the VMAX battery, but thought at the moment that I would be able to find it cheaper on Ebay, but this was not the case. Once I got home and compared prices online, I noticed that the price offered at Vape Dojo could not be beat by anything I was able to locate online.

Great job to the staff at Vape Doo & the owners for having a great store setup with affordable pricing!

ccutty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down