Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats best,

2 posters

Go down

whats best, Empty whats best,

Post  radprice Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 am

i have been using v2 ecigs for 4 months now and want to go to the next step in vaporing . like the look of your mr roboto and want to know what else you recommend scratch scratch to go with it to give me the best vaporing experience.javascript:emoticonp('scratch')

radprice

Back to top Go down

whats best, Empty Re: whats best,

Post  Bryan Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi Rad,

"Best" is difficult... I am using the best thing in the shop in my opinion, and I have the Vamo with a Vivi Nova. People come in with lots of nice devices, and I haven't been jealous of anything that anyone had...

If you go down in price a little, there is the Mr. Roboto. It is, in my opinion, the nicest ego battery on the market. It is 1200 mah, variable from 3-6 volts, and a passthrough. It will work well with a vivi nova. You can put a 2.8 head on there and vape all the way up to 5 volts. :-) Lots of warm vapor.

The twist can basically do the same thing, but the capacity is slightly less, and there aren't as many "bells and whistles." Hope this helps!
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down