Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!! Empty WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post  cavie5430 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 pm

i bought my brand new ego battery from vape dojo and its awesomwe best thing ever itll last you three days on one charge. but thats as long as i got to use it Sad i aslo purchase the vivi nova tube tank attachment with the edo battery. it was working awesome! it was the best thing ive ever tried in my ecig life. but then after three days my wicks got burnt after three days!?!?!? so i just decided to replace it with one of the replacement heads the vivi nova came with. well it worked good for 4 hours then i went to bed, and then woke up to another burnt taste....this wick was burnt too and only of 4 hours of use and then a nights rest? i decided to replace it with the last replacement head it came with and that one didnt even work??? i dont get it i know i did everything right because ive watched many videos on how to put everything on right and how to use it right? im just confused and would like help because i love vape dojo its an amazing site but i dont know what i should do about my replacement heads for the vivi nova???

cavie5430

Back to top Go down

WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!! Empty NOOOOO!!!

Post  cavie5430 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

my friend gave me one of his replacement heads today at school and i put it in an hour a ago and now this one is already burnt out!!! Sad Sad

cavie5430

Back to top Go down

WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Post  cleny Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

cavie5430 wrote:i bought my brand new ego battery from vape dojo and its awesomwe best thing ever itll last you three days on one charge. but thats as long as i got to use it Sad i aslo purchase the vivi nova tube tank attachment with the edo battery. it was working awesome! it was the best thing ive ever tried in my ecig life. but then after three days my wicks got burnt after three days!?!?!? so i just decided to replace it with one of the replacement heads the vivi nova came with. well it worked good for 4 hours then i went to bed, and then woke up to another burnt taste....this wick was burnt too and only of 4 hours of use and then a nights rest? i decided to replace it with the last replacement head it came with and that one didnt even work??? i dont get it i know i did everything right because ive watched many videos on how to put everything on right and how to use it right? im just confused and would like help because i love vape dojo its an amazing site but i dont know what i should do about my replacement heads for the vivi nova???

Cavie I have not heard of wicks burning on an ego battery but there are a couple of things that can cause this. 1 is a high viscosity juice with a vg content of 70 % could prevent wicking of the e-juice onto the coil thereby causing a "burnt" taste. or 2 the wicks are dry or level of juice is very low but again this would only happen with a juice of higher than 60% VG content. if you purchased the juice at the DoJo they have a higher pg to vg content so this would not happen. there are two things you can try one is to turn the tank up side down make sure it is put together and closed first. affraid leave it like that for 15 seconds this will allow the juice to soak the wick in the top of the coil 2. depending on your comfort level you can try to clean the head by soaking it in a flavorless alcohol vodka or everclear works best this should be done for at least an hour once this is done you should flush the head with distilled water and allow to thoroughly dry. once the head is completely dry screw the head to the nova but do not put the plastic hat on yet screw the assembly to the body of the ego without the tank part it will make it easier to see the coil. press the button on the ego for about 10 seconds but no more than that. look at the top of the coil to see if it glows evenly you may have to do this up to five times. once the head glows evenly the head should be clean. put the plastic hat on top then screw on the body fill the tank with juice then screw the top on and let it rest for 10 minutes. turn the whole assembly upside down and count to 30 this will allow the juice to soak up in the very top of the coil. return the assembly to its normal position and vape. with an ego battery it should be long slow inhales minimum of five second bursts. note this procedure may not work and render that head unusable. or three remove the head and check to see that the post in the center is not touching anything on the side. good luck. It should be noted that I am not affiliated with Vapor DoJo in any way just a vapor that is passing some information I have picked up along the way. Chris
cleny
cleny

Back to top Go down

WHY??? HELP!!!!!!!!!! Empty Thanks for the tips Chris!

Post  cavie5430 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks Chris! I have tried to let it sit for a little bit but i have never tried to flip it upside dow. And i did get my liquids from vapedojo. I still dont know what im gonna do yet since i have no more replacement heads and ive wasted all my juice that i got because each time it got burnt i had to waste the liquids. im hopefor some help and am talking to a vapedojo employee as of right now and i will probably always be a vape dojo customer! but thanks alot for the tips i shall try it at some point and tell you how it goes! thanks again chris! Very Happy

cavie5430

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Thanks Chris for your help.

Did we ever get this figured out?
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum