Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anticipation is killing me

2 posters

Go down

The anticipation is killing me Empty The anticipation is killing me

Post  spectre308 Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm

As I eagerly await my order to be delivered here in the next few days, I figured I would take a moment to say hello to everyone. I'd also like to commend Vape Dojo for their presentation thus far. Call me a Japan-o-phile if you will, but it caught my eye in an advertisement on Facebook (in case you guys were wondering about your advertisement)

I decided to start small and go with a Katana kit. It seems similar to a 510 adaption I've used before. I won't give the name of the website I used to order from [they are dead to me]. It used a tank system that was superb at first, and would rapidly develop a leak. Nothing like filling up a cartridge only to have a milliliter or so of greasy PG/VG gush all over your hand. Upon reading your description of the Katana kit, I have to say that an eyebrow was raised when I read it will not leak (with proper care of course). I plan on giving a full review of the system once I've received it and have had time to thoroughly use it. After all, if you have a quality product, people should know about it.

I suppose thats enough of my ramblings for now. Here's to hoping the Master Samurai is a worthy sensei indeed.

spectre308

Back to top Go down

The anticipation is killing me Empty Re: The anticipation is killing me

Post  Bryan Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Sounds good spectre. Hope you enjoy. If you ever have any issues, please let us know. Hopefully you won't!
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum