Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my compliments and a ?

2 posters

Go down

my compliments and a ? Empty my compliments and a ?

Post  zenisan Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm

compliments: the flavors are consistent and service is pleasantly warm and very helpful cheers

a have a question, are you guys ever (even if it might be years later) going to get zenisis style rba's in ? if its because you don't know how to build one I can teach for gas money Laughing only takes me 10 minutes with the right wire and mesh. my coil currently has about a month on it and still going. only tools needed are a dental pick fine-needle nose tweesers and a flame.

zenisan

Back to top Go down

my compliments and a ? Empty Re: my compliments and a ?

Post  HeliCloud Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi I am curious about this as well. I have been to the shop a few times although not recently and have really enjoyed my experience. Nice helpful folks and the juice I got was very tasty. I am now starting to get into genesis style tanks and would love to do all my business at the dojo. I would much rather give my money to a local brick and mortar over an online retailer. even if the cost is slightly higher and I have to pay sales tax.

HeliCloud

Back to top Go down