Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect juice!

3 posters

Go down

Perfect juice! Empty Perfect juice!

Post  HeliCloud Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Well I have now found my all day vape thanks to the samurai masters @ the dojo Smile

It is a 75/25 mix of Tony's Stash and Melon Medley respectfully. By itself tony's stash is a great tasting juice and all day vape upon itself but the melon not so much. IMO melon medley tastes straight up like  bottle of perfume. Very strong and harsh. This is the first juice that has ever hurt my lungs inhaling it. But, mixed with the bubble gum flavor ever so slightly it is fantastic. 

So, if you got the melon medley and just don't want to waste it by pouring it down the drain, mix it with some tony's stash to mellow it out and you will have one great tasting juice!

HeliCloud

Back to top Go down

Perfect juice! Empty Re: Perfect juice!

Post  Bryan Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:57 pm

Haha. That sounds good. However, I vape the Melon straight up, and I like it.
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HeliCloud Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Well considering you probably had a huge influence on the creation of the melon medley juice I would say your opinions are a bit partial.Laughing Still love my combo. I have let the melon steep for over a month hoping it would get better but it is just so wicked strong to me. Like vaping a bar of soap.affraid I will continue mixing it with the tony's stash. Thanks for that flavor by the way Bryan it is the bomb!!!!Very Happy 

HeliCloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:51 pm

I appreciate the feedback!
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Perfect juice! Empty Black Menthol

Post  BintMartin Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Honestly I ordered this thinking I probably would not like it since I am not a licorice fan. However I LOVE IT! I am totally hooked on it. But I spent everything already this month and I can't afford to order more. Not one of my local B&M have anything like it. I'm so sad...

BintMartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down