center pin issue/tank

Go down

center pin issue/tank

Post  aburnett on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 pm

I have the sigelei zmax v3 telescopic mod and a kanger pro tank 2. I know sometimes that if the tank is screwed down too tight it won't fire. But if I loosen it up enough to fire, the tank is really loose. It will actually wiggly while slightly threaded. It has actually completely unscrewed while in my pocket. That's how loose it must be for it to fire. It hasn't always been this way. Does anybody know of this issue or any corrections to take? Thanks in advanced.

aburnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Center pin

Post  gregchemmings on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:00 pm

aburnett wrote:I have the sigelei zmax v3 telescopic mod and a kanger pro tank 2. I know sometimes that if the tank is screwed down too tight it won't fire. But if I loosen it up enough to fire, the tank is really loose. It will actually wiggly while slightly threaded. It has actually completely unscrewed while in my pocket. That's how loose it must be for it to fire. It hasn't always been this way. Does anybody know of this issue or any corrections to take? Thanks in advanced.
I have had the same problem with protanks on my Provari! Ivape says the fix is to screw the carto head into the base finger tight, then loosen it one half turn. There is a rubber o ring under the carto that gets compressed too far if the carto is screwed in the base too tight. Hope this helps!Very Happy 

gregchemmings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Found a fix!!

Post  aburnett on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 am

I would always tighten the tank just finger tight, nothing crazy. But for it to fire the tank would actually wobble while threaded, being extremely loose.

So this is the fix I did and it works. Finger tighten it and loosen until it is able to fire (it was wobbly while threaded still). Then while firing it, start to tighten it back up. Now my tank ACTUALLY stays on if its in my pocket. Very annoying having a tank unthread while its my pocket from just walking around.

But now its fixed! Not sure why this fixes it, but it works!

aburnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: center pin issue/tank

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down