Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottom coil tanks

3 posters

Go down

Bottom coil tanks Empty Bottom coil tanks

Post  satin green Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Has anyone tried the bottom coil tanks? I currently use the CE4 and sometimes i have problems with the liquid leaking through the center down into the connection with the battery. I like to try new things so I have been looking at the bottom coils but I wanted to see if anyone has any thoughts on them...
Thanks

satin green

Back to top Go down

Bottom coil tanks Empty Re: Bottom coil tanks

Post  Bryan Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:27 am

I have tried one. I tested it out and thought about purchasing some. Actually, it was one that had a hidden wick, and the little holes where the juice comes in was at the bottom.

It worked about like a Vape Dojo CE5. The experience was about the same.

When I looked at price vs. the CE5 and CE4, and the fact that it wasn't rebuildable, we decided not to purchase them.

That's my experience, and it is MOST DEFINITELY not the final word on this product or anything. Other folks may love it. We just decided the juice wasn't worth the squeeze for Vape Dojo...

Here is a picture of the one I tried. We also tried out the eGo V6, and it wasn't quite what we were looking for. I dropped it, and it broke. I didn't feel good about purchasing it since it broke pretty easily.

Bottom coil tanks China_electronic_cigarette_EGO_V6201286940557

Anyone else tried out a bottom wick?
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Bottom coil tanks Empty CE5

Post  jodfrom Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Haven't tried any bottom wick, but, I LOVE the CE5!! It does sometimes come out the bottom onto the battery, but, you can always tell when you start getting a gurgle (?) sound. I just unscrew it & wipe it off. The CE5 doesn't leak out the sides or crack like the CE4 & is rebuildable... I highly recommend it! Very Happy

jodfrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Is there a problem with the CE4 cracking? I haven't had one do that, but I am constantly changing gear around...
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bottom coil tanks Empty CE4

Post  jodfrom Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I have 2 of the CE4 tanks that have cracked at the bottom & leak. I didn't buy them at Vape Dojo... Surprised

jodfrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Ours are completely immune to cracking. We put a magical Vape Dojo shield on them. For real!! Razz
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bottom coil tanks Empty Sorry...

Post  jodfrom Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Unfortunately, magic doesn't always work. Crying or Very sad I gave my dad a katana kit for xmas & the clearomizer already has cracks in it. It doesn't leak though...yet.

jodfrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum