New to Vaping and Taste Question

Go down

New to Vaping and Taste Question

Post  SDH on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Greetings,

I am very new to vaping, only about one week. I have a Ego T 1100mah battery with a Vision 3.5ml VV Nova tank. I've done research on the voltage, replacing heating elements in 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8. From what I gather, my Ego-T is a fixed voltage. I've also researched increasing voltage (on applicable batteries) to enhance the vaping experience and maybe that is what I need.

I currently enjoy FlavorZ by Joe (Poppa Smurf), but I really don't get any "taste" from it. Briefly, drawing it into my mouth I get a hint. But once I exhale, I pretty much have no "aftertaste" or taste at all of it. It smells great, etc. But, being so new to vaping, should I be "tasting" it as well. More specifically should it leave a little taste with me after I exhale?

If so, is it because I have the 2.4ohm tip on? I know my Ego T when off, the button can be held for 10 seconds turning the white light yellow. I was told at the store I bought it that it was to bring more draw, but would drain the battery quicker. Is it changing the voltage at all?

I'm looking at getting a adjustable voltage Ego, but with the Nova 3.5ml tank, should I be using the 2.8ohm heating element to get more taste/vapor?

Lastly, I am confused on the tanks. I do have a 2.0ml Nova VV tank as well. It also has the exchangeable heating element. What is the Clearomizers? Is that a disposable tank or one that can have the heating element replaced? When I purchased mine at the store, the salesperson told me one of the tanks was disposable that needed to be discarded after the Juice ran out. But I don't know what model that was, etc.

SDH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Vaping and Taste Question

Post  wbart on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 pm

I will say the Juice is the most important thing to taste followed closely by the tank I started with the Vivi novas but after a while you realize that you are missing something. I tried quite a few tank systems and I found that nothing could beat the ISmoka BBC that Vape Dojo sells. It is inexpensive, you can replace the Coils and It has an amazing flavor. As to to the Ohm Question, I have always used the lowest head that I could in Fixed voltage It just gives it more taste. But if you taste any Burnt flavor you are going to want to switch it un again. But Before you go and spend money on a new battery I suggest that you try the ISmoka tank, It is a great product.
wbart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:56 pm

I agree. After the BCCs, the only way to get more is through RBAs...
Bryan
Admin

View user profile http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wbart on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Which I tried and failed at spectacularly
wbart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content