Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal

Go down

Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal Empty Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal

Post  VapeMasterSupreme on Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal Photo110
Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal Photo12

GG clone 18350 and a .9 genny rba is amazing!!!!! Very Happy Smile Laughing
VapeMasterSupreme
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal Empty Re: Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal

Post  HeliCloud on Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Wow dood crazy cool pics cyclops What tank is that? The original AGA T? Where can I get the SS cable and WTF is ribon kanthal lol confused

HeliCloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal Empty Re: Genny RBA with SS Cable and Ribbon Kanthal

Post  VapeMasterSupreme on Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm

the ribbon is the wire its just like the regular kanthal but flattened. The top is a real Genesis and the bottom pic is a clone. The ribbon I got from kidneypuncher.com and the cable I posted on your other topic.
VapeMasterSupreme
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaporstance on Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 am

This is a common build these days. Although, SS cable is not 100% safe. Hopefully you are using non-galvanized cable and are burning off any possible contaminates with a torch. I can understand why people would be attracted to a vertical wicking alternative for gennys, but tinkering with SS wire before further research, IMO seems still a little sketch. I see you are using 500 mesh under the coil to avoid hotspots. Good idea. Be safe and cover all your bases when messing with a new wicking material. Ive seen the vapor production and witness it completely hotbox a car within minutes. But I've worked with SS cable through the years in job situations and I have a decent understand of how they treat the cable with chemicals and lubricants. Just worries me. Mostly for the community. Would hate to see genny users end up poisoning themselves and giving vaping a bad rep. Once again just hope you are being safe with that set up.
Vaporstance
Vaporstance

View user profile http://www.bronsononson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VapeMasterSupreme on Fri May 17, 2013 7:37 am

I actually boiled the SS cable for about an hour two boils heat treated it in my oven and torched the piss out of it hahaha and yea it's ungalvanized
VapeMasterSupreme
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum