Smoktech Cartomizers

Go down

Smoktech Cartomizers

Post  cenabite138 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, which end do you fill. I popped out the white thing & filled avoiding the center but didnt get much vapor. I did some research & someone said to fill with a syringe threw the other end with the threading.

cenabite138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smoktech Cartomizers

Post  wbart on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:11 pm

When I used one I filled from the bottom dripping slowly, perhaps 15 to 20 drops, and give it a try. The best part about vaping is trying different set ups and seeing which works for you
wbart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cenabite138 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

thanks. I got a 5 pack and so far the first 2 dont really work. I put about 15 drops in threw the bottom and let it soak in and barley got any vape & burnt taste whole time. I have variable volt battery & kept it around 3.4 cause its a low resistance cart. Ive used other brand low resistance carts & they worked great.

cenabite138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wbart on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:29 am

my best advice would be to try different ways to see what works best for you, I did not really care for carts while I had them.
wbart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cenabite138 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:38 am

ya, I tried 4 diff batterys at all diff voltages. Im pretty sure the carts are messed up cause I just tried another brand cart & it worked fine. I usually use vivi novas but wanted to try more carts. tx though

cenabite138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wbart on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:08 am

yea that is another bad thing about starting a new set up, I tryed the texas tuff tanks from vape dudes and had horrible luck with them even though they are supposed to be the best
wbart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VapeMasterSupreme on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 pm

still having trouble with the cartomizers?
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cenabite138 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm

ya, i opened 2 & neither worked. Still have 3 unopened.

cenabite138

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  VapeMasterSupreme on Wed May 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Grim green on YouTube has an awesome video on cartos, how to fill and punch them also check it out if you have the time :-)

KCVO
VapeMasterSupreme
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt2315 on Sun May 19, 2013 6:41 pm

I've read thru all these posts and there is a reason that none of these cartos are working for you all... I'm not talking shit about any of you but your not filling/priming these right... 1st off take a brand new carto and your liquid now put some not a lot of liquid right on top of the cotton and put your lips around the top of it and blow gently do that 3-4 times to get that cotton good and wet... Now put it up into the bottom of the tank not all the way tho and fill the tank the rest of the way up... Okay now put it together like you would put it on ur battery now put your finger over the hole on the very bottom and hit on it 7-10 times you should see air bubbles start to rise to the top of the tank all that's doing is filling the carto the rest of the way up... Now take the drip tip off and the ring off the bottom and drop your carto just a little out and fill the tank the rest of the way up and put everything back together... Before you start power hitting it hit it 5-6 times kinda easy then there you go!! Hopefully I've helped somebody by sitting here and writing this lol

Matt2315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum