Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experienced vaper and Vape Dojo was my first vape shop ive been to. Very impressed

2 posters

Go down

Experienced vaper and Vape Dojo was my first vape shop ive been to. Very impressed Empty Experienced vaper and Vape Dojo was my first vape shop ive been to. Very impressed

Post  Plastictree Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:41 pm

I stopped in today while I was up seeing a friend and looked up b&m shops around his area and you guys were pretty close. My carto on my reo was burnt so I had more of an excuse to come in. You guys didn't have any dripping atomizers or cartos but what ever.

I walk in and it's like a party lol. Everyone is so nice, I watched a guy get a new setup which was cool. Saw the alice in vapeland juice and was impressed you guys had that. I tried a couple but clearomizers aren't really me but that's me. I talked to someone comparing pv's and he sold me a crazy drip tip, orange pink and green. Got it on my iTaste MVP with black on black vapeonly BCC and it looks silly, love it. O-ring wasn't tight enough but I replaced it and it's all good.

Everything was just so clean and I love the vape dojo branded batteries, they feel better than my ego personally. It's awesome you guys are so busy and I hope you guys can expand. You guys were awesome Razz

Plastictree

Back to top Go down

Experienced vaper and Vape Dojo was my first vape shop ive been to. Very impressed Empty Re: Experienced vaper and Vape Dojo was my first vape shop ive been to. Very impressed

Post  Bryan Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Appreciate the kind words!! Thanks for stopping by!
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down