Vape Dojo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi and welcome!

3 posters

Go down

Hi and welcome! Empty Hi and welcome!

Post  Bryan Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Welcome New Vapers!

We have a lot of folks around here who know a lot about vaping. We will take time here to answer any question you may have. Also feel free to discuss any models of ecig (vapes) you may own. We don't have to talk strictly about Vape Dojo products, but we hope that you take a look at what we have to offer.

Vapers tend to go through steps... There is a lot of trial and error that is involved when starting vaping. Many of us started on "cig-a-likes" like blucig, greensmoke, or something we picked up at a mall kiosk or gas station. I guess some people continue to use those products, but I haven't personally met any.

Anyways, while undergoing this trial and error process, many new vapers get burned. They may pay a bunch of money for a kit that is basically trash, and they may lose faith in vaping completely. Here at Vape Dojo, we want to help people skip some of those annoying trial and error steps that cause confusion and waste money. So ask questions and show us what you're working with currently! Hopefully this will be fun and informative.
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Hi and welcome! Empty similar product

Post  vapor-eyes Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 am

Hello,
I have using a similar product for over 2.5 years and just wondered if they are basically the same fittings etc, I use tornado tanks with the ego-c mega twist from TW. I like some of your designs on the batteries a lot. Thanks, email me please.

William Statham

vapor-eyes

Back to top Go down

Hi and welcome! Empty Re: Hi and welcome!

Post  Bryan Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:09 pm

vapor-eyes wrote:Hello,
I have using a similar product for over 2.5 years and just wondered if they are basically the same fittings etc, I use tornado tanks with the ego-c mega twist from TW. I like some of your designs on the batteries a lot. Thanks, email me please.

William Statham

They are. :-) We hope to get more batteries in stock over the next couple of weeks.
Bryan
Bryan
Admin

http://vapedojo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rjbarney Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 am

Thank you very much. Good to be here. Let's see what I learn.
rjbarney
rjbarney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum