New To The Vape Dojo Forum: Intros

Go down

New To The Vape Dojo Forum: Intros

Post  moviesatdogfarm on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:52 pm

I just purchased my Kanger Mini Protank II Starter Kit from Vape Dojo's Harrisonburg location. The staff was great -very helpful. Now I need to keep an eye on the forum to learn about my new hobby. I noticed there was no "Hi, my name is . . . " topic here, so I figured I'd start one.

My name is Brandon, I'm forty-three, and I've smoked since junior high school. I didn't pick up my starter kit with the intent of quitting, but I believe I may. Cigarettes just feel like a substitute for vaping now. The flavors remind me of when I used to smoke a pipe and enjoyed trying different tobacco blends.

What's your name, and what brought you to vaping?
moviesatdogfarm

View user profile https://moviesatdogfarm.com

Back to top Go down

response to ur message! hi brandon! Im new to this also.rd:

Post  NycItaliAnDuDe on Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 am

Well hi im john & im 34 & been a cigarette smoker since the age of 17 & recently an ex (lmao) girlfriend of mine let me try her eGo-CTwist battery & the Aspire Nautilus clearomizer thingy (im still new to this myself,so still learning! Smile  and sorry if i get any terms wrong for the names of the pieces) with pina coloda juice/oil & i was HOOKED from the very FIRST DRAG because it had 2.4 mgs of nicotine & it tasted AMAZING so shortly after we go to the local smoke-shop (naturally) to pick up a decent battery plus clearomizer so i got the eGo-CTwist battery & a leak-proof ASPIRE BDC CLEAROMIZER with some vanilla flavored oil just to start & it was GREAT! I havent smoked for over one week now & i feel the benefits ALREADY [my chest & lungs & allergies seem much clearer & no more itchy scratchy throat] So my question to you is from a 1 to 10 how would you rate your Kanger Mini Protank II starter kit & what was the going price of your device because im now interested in buying a newer more expensive one,possibly one of the mods  Cool !! Well time to go to work so ill check after to see your reply bro! Have a good 1 & VAPE ON...LOL

NycItaliAnDuDe

View user profile

Back to top Go down